We our looking for an early childhood educator in part-time (20 hours) to round up our team.
Who we are:
TreeHaus is a bilingual (german-english) Kita in Wilhelmsruh, Pankow. We are caring for 21 children from 1 to 6 years-old in a friendly atmosphere.
We are working with anti-bias and situational approaches, in a semi-open groups concept: children can participate in activities within their group or across groups. Our therapy dog in training Rudy completes the team.
What we offer:
- unlimited contract for 20 hours per week
- schedule flexibility
- 30 days holidays (full-time basis) and 2 free days for Christmas and New Year
- free further education and additional paid leave to attend them
- flat hierarchy, open communication and a lot of freedom to organise your work
- a friendly and dedicated team, lovely families
What you bring:
- English mother tongue
- B2 level of German
- Quereinsteiger status or willingness to apply for it
- motivation to actively shape your work environment
You have just reached Berlin; we want to help you: please apply even if the language requirements above are not met.
Interested? You can send your application at: firstname.lastname@example.org